New to the wayalife jeep thing

Glissoar

Introducing myself to the Jeep word, I've been creeping around different forums for the last month or so and decided wayalife was the best place to join up!

Name: Andrew
Jeep: 2010 JKU Sahara 6mt

I bought my jeep about 3 weeks ago used from the dealer I work at, 2010, 1 owner 22k miles on the clock, 6spd, navi, all service records, guy traded it in and I jumped on it, bought it before we even put it on the lot! This is my first jeep and I'm very excited to be a part of the jeep life! I may be new to 4 wheelin but I am no stranger when it comes to modifying cars. I still have my first love which I wil never get rid of , a 2008 big turbo audi a4! Bought that stock in 2010 and went a little crazy, full engine build with the big turbo, full interior with Recaro's and the works! Here is how she sits now
image.jpg
On to the Jk
She was bone stock when I picked her up, next day I had to get her a little dirty, took her out on the sand in the OBX
image.jpg
Also went through all the back trails by the 4wd only houses! Will post pictures of that later
After that I decided stock wheels and tires are no fun so I upgraded! Which puts her at the current state she sits
Pacer soft 8 wheels, with 285/75/16 Firestone destination mud terrains, on stock suspension, no spacers
image.jpg
I'm excited to be a member and let the 4 wheeling/modding begin!

Cheers
Andrew

Glissoar

Welcome to Wayalife! Do you like the chrome JK grill?

Nope I would sell it in a second! It was on there when I bought it along with a bunch of other chrome junk I took off!

Thanks for all the warm welcomes! This places seems like a pretty good group so far!:thumb:

Top Bottom