50th Anniversary Front Bumper

JKU EXTREME

Do you think Mopar will offer this bumper as an aftermarket part, an add on, or only have it specifically for the Anniversary Editions? Also, It's a long shot but... if anyone has the Anniversary JK and hates the bumper, I'm available (beyond long-shot, I know)

Feedback...please

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I expect you will see some people sell their 10th AE bumpers...just be patient. If you are waiting for a 50th AE, you might have a much longer wait. ;)

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I expect you will see some people sell their 10th AE bumpers...just be patient. If you are waiting for a 50th AE, you might have a much longer wait. ;)

I think we will find out about the 50th anniversary bumpers in about 40 more years. :thumb:

MTG

Caught the Bug
If you commit to buying my 50th anniversary bumper I will commit to buying a 50th anniversary edition jeep. ;)

Lets_Row

Do you think Mopar will offer this bumper as an aftermarket part, an add on, or only have it specifically for the Anniversary Editions? Also, It's a long shot but... if anyone has the Anniversary JK and hates the bumper, I'm available (beyond long-shot, I know)

Feedback...please

It's really a shame that you're about as far south as you can possibly be from me. I might be taking mine off at the end of the summer, and switching to the LoD stubby.

JKU EXTREME

Wow I just noticed that, I meant 10th Anniversary, my bad I was in a hurry

The first Jeep I drive will also be the last one I drive before I crawl over that great big bolder in the sky

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Wow I just noticed that, I meant 10th Anniversary, my bad I was in a hurry

The first Jeep I drive will also be the last one I drive before I crawl over that great big bolder in the sky

Lol! No harm no foul, we all knew what you meant. Seriously though, you will find these used within a year. I'm sure you can buy the parts from Chrysler at some point, but it will cost two arms and two legs (just like buying half doors).

JKU EXTREME

Ya, thanks this is the only bumper from Chrysler that I'd ever want

Thanks again!

Top Bottom