Tires

bbeckley

Man do I love my treadwright tires this is the second set I have had and I will continue to buy from them.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

bbeckley

These are the 315/70/17s. They are surprisingly pretty quiet going down the highway just a small hum but nothing noticeable. They are on my 07 sahara with NO lift, just cut fenders and cut front bumper

Attachments

• 1371432811255.jpg
    1371432811255.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 211
  • 1371433029087.jpg
    1371433029087.jpg
    193.7 KB · Views: 211

JKBlackie

These are the 315/70/17s. They are surprisingly pretty quiet going down the highway just a small hum but nothing noticeable. They are on my 07 sahara with NO lift, just cut fenders and cut front bumper

Looks great! Do they rub at all?

Millerj87

I was wondering the same thing as I just bought a set. Not installed yet tho

Sent from my iPhone on the west coast of florida

bbeckley

I don't have any rubbing but I also do not have my lift installed yet so it hasn't been at full flex yet however daily driving is perfect with no problems

Sent from my XT1030 using WAYALIFE mobile app

crowrb29

Just started looking into these. I'm really curious as to how well they hold up. They have really good reviews. I know they test them out in black hills, sd for the most part and I know there some pretty serious trails there. Me being a native sodakian would love to support my home state by buying these. Also it is a crazy good deal for 35s.

Would they hold up to the so cal type trails?

JandSJK

I just wore out a set of the 315's they were a great tire. I got 40k out of mine. Probably could have got more but was exactly religious on my tire rotation. I was pretty hard on mine when we wheeled. Ran them at about 14psi on the trail. Never had an issue.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

JandSJK

Would they hold up to the so cal type trails?[/QUOTE]

Had them out in anza berrago three times no issue there either

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom