Tire and wheels help. Please

Brankz

So tomorrow I was gonna buy wheels and 33 or 35 in discount tire ( have my tf. Lift on the way :)....)
But my friend told me that if I don't do much to none off rounding 35 are to big. So I look I. CR for wheels and I found this for 700 bucks..... Is it good? And how low do I ask for them.... I know my English sucks balls lol ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1371442248.095087.jpg

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Those are take offs from a rubi. 32's. if you want 35's get 35's you won't be happy if you don't. I already want 37's.

Brankz

Lol yea I will love 37s but I can blow that much cash for tires.. Remember I don't off road. i will do it but latter on this year..

So I offer him 500?

silverbackjk

Lol yea I will love 37s but I can blow that much cash for tires.. Remember I don't off road. i will do it but latter on this year..

So I offer him 500?

If I were you I would hold off save $500 or so more and get a set of 35's

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Those are take offs from a rubi. 32's. if you want 35's get 35's you won't be happy if you don't. I already want 37's.

What Overlander said. If you want 35's then get 35's. Becuase down the road in a not so distant future you will end up getting them anyway.

Go Big or Stay Home.:rock:

Brankz

If I were you I would hold off save $500 or so more and get a set of 35's

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I was gonna buy mt2 tomorrow from discount tire (35s) But I saw this ones. So I was just asking because I may get them but I don't know. I have to confirm with the guy today so he doesn't take them to work for no reason

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I hated my Rubi KM's. I thought they were awful in the snow and did not wear well at all. Just my two cents, but I would get a different tire.

Brankz

Thank you all of you for your help!!!!!
I will buy km2 or GB all terrain with 15 inch rim :) from Dtire

X10! I have 35's...anything less and I know I would have regretted it

My purchased my JK with 33's and want to go bigger but SWMBO is not biting on getting new shoes yet. But there is a master plan:D in the works. The truck needs new shoes soon so the the ones on the JK will go there and then the JK get Nitto Trail Grapplers in 35".
BTW do not forget to trim your pinch seams.

Brankz

My purchased my JK with 33's and want to go bigger but SWMBO is not biting on getting new shoes yet. But there is a master plan:D in the works. The truck needs new shoes soon so the the ones on the JK will go there and then the JK get Nitto Trail Grapplers in 35".
BTW do not forget to trim your pinch seams.

Lol... Yea thanks I will cut them off tomorrow.

Brankz

More help.. So with ma new tires that I'm getting tomorrow or Tuesday. My dynomax sounds a Lil to soft, so if I take 2 cats, it will sound more aggressive and better?

TheDuff

More help.. So with ma new tires that I'm getting tomorrow or Tuesday. My dynomax sounds a Lil to soft, so if I take 2 cats, it will sound more aggressive and better?

Negligible difference... And then you will have smog problems, leave the cats alone

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brankz

Negligible difference... And then you will have smog problems, leave the cats alone

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using WAYALIFE mobile app

How can I make the sound more aggressive? Do I have to buy a new muffler? I have the dynomax dual turbo .... Muffler

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Please DO NOT start any more threads of this nature in the "Announcement" forum.

Thank you.

Top Bottom