EVO Draglink Flip

10frank9

Web Wheeler
What's up Wayalifers?

I just installed my 3" EVO Enforcer lift and have yet to install the Drag Link Flip Kit. I have visited three hardware stores, two automotive stores and searched online for a 13/16" drill bit which is needed for this install.

Question to you folks who have already installed the flip kit. Where did you pick up the drill bit?

I've seen a couple online but they are made for PVC, concrete or wood. Obviously not made to drill into my JK.

Thanks.

onbelay

Looks like you got this figured out already; but for anyone else looking for the drill bit, we got ours as part of a drill bit kit at Harbor Freight. Though it took several minutes to drill through the steering knuckle, we had no issues.

BTW as for nutsert tools, I just bought a Westward 5TUW5 from Grainger, and used it while installing our Evo rock skins. I cannot imagine doing the install without it! I highly recommend this tool to you and/or anyone else faced with installing nutserts.

-Dawn

BTW as for nutsert tools, I just bought a Westward 5TUW5 from Grainger, and used it while installing our Evo rock skins. I cannot imagine doing the install without it! I highly recommend this tool to you and/or anyone else faced with installing nutserts.

-Dawn

ya, this might be my next tool purchase... :confused:

andrew -

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Does JAGS still have our Superchips?

I picked mine up from him and used it already.

Come to find out it doesn't turn off the TPMS cause you can't set it to zero! Wtf? But having the right shift points and corrected speedo is pretty cool.

Top Bottom