What's better than a jeep? Two jeeps :)

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
My wheelin buddy came over this afternoon to show me his recently modded 2012 white Rubi. Did some side by side poser shots with my 2007 Red Rock Crystal Pearl X and tire comparisons 35 to 37.

Ian&TomJeeps.jpg

Ian&TomJeeps2.jpg

Tire comparison 35 to 37

Ian&TomJeeps3.jpg

backside

Ian&TomJeeps4.jpg

nmwranglerx said:
My wheelin buddy came over this afternoon to show me his recently modded 2012 white Rubi. Did some side by side poser shots with my 2007 Red Rock Crystal Pearl X and tire comparisons 35 to 37.

Tire comparison 35 to 37

backside

What lift does each Jeep have? I love those 37 KM2's!

NAUJK

Those are some sweet rigs there!!
Those 35s look kinda small compared to the 37s actually those 2 inches actually do show don't they? They both look great, cant wait till mine grows more and can one day run some bigger shoes like those!

I completely agree with you 2 jeeps are better than 1!

My Jeep (Blue) and my friends JKU both with 2.5" lifts (he has some leveling pucks I don't) Mine with 33s and his with 35s!

Resampled_2012-04-19_16-31-26_973.jpg
Resampled_2012-04-19_16-33-06_532.jpg

2 Jeeps always better than 1!!

Attachments

• Resampled_2012-04-19_16-31-39_238.jpg
    Resampled_2012-04-19_16-31-39_238.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 205
  • Resampled_2012-04-19_16-31-51_355.jpg
    Resampled_2012-04-19_16-31-51_355.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 210

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
Well, yea the 37s are nice, but I honestly thought they'd be a lot bigger in comparison (don't know why really) and at $400 a pop, it's going to be a while before I upsize my 35s. I've got other mods I'm saving for like lockers, re-gearing and prorock44 which will be a BIG hit to the wallet. BTW, I like that blue color, don't see too blues in my area :thumb: This could turn out to be a pretty cool thread if more people post up their dual jeeps....

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
nice!! :thumb:

here's a shot of rubicat soon after bringing her home surrounded by moby and nemo before he was sold...

main.php

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
nice!! :thumb:

here's a shot of rubicat soon after bringing her home surrounded by moby and nemo before he was sold...

main.php

Love it. Great shot. Papa bear, moma bear, baby bear? From the recent Moab pics, I'd say rubicat's grown up a little since then.

Anybody else wanna join in the photo fun?

GCM 2

Very cool photos!

Awesome pics fellas! Nothing better than jeeps hanging out together. Here are few from a day trip about a year ago with a couple of friends. The CJ5 is bone stock with the exception of 32" BFG's. I really wish our JK's windshield was as easy to drop and looked half as good dropped as a CJ does

194.jpg

197.jpg

Drumr90

Yup the jeep wrangler has grown up. Lol it has become more a family friendly vehical but yet still keeps its rugged heritage.

GCM 2

More jeeps hanging out!

The cj looks like a tiny twig compaired to those jk's.

Check out these 'tiny' little Jeeps hanging out together in the wild, two JK's and one LJ. I was messing around with a "tilt shift" photography app on my phone.

tiltshift.jpg

Drumr90

Shhhh be quiet there in there natural enviroment we dont want to scare them.

Great pics though man.

Top Bottom