PRESS RELEASE : Superchips TrailDash $100 Off Promo!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey everyone, I just spoke to some friends over at Superchips and was told that they are currently running a quite promo that'll take $100 of the cost of a TrailDash so long as you by it directly from www.superchips.com. All you have to do is enter the promo code "traildash" to get the discount!!

Here's a shot of what ours looked like installed in Moby along with the optional dash mount which is sold separately...

main.php

Please note, the TrailDash only works with 2007-10 model Jeep JK Wranglers.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
That looks pretty slick. I assume it performs all of the functions of the flashpaq as well? Did you have to modify the mount at all to work with your Rock Hard windshield bar?

skibum6019

Looks great! I keep hoping they come out with an update to include 2011.
There are some awesome features jammed in that little box.

mrmet1983

I wish they made one for the 3.6 I wud love this bit don't think ill see that anytime soon , or maybe that's why they are having a sale on the 3.8 trail dash. A guy can hope.

Sent from my JK

Big-T

Wonder if I can get a rebate since I all ready have one?? Haha. It's a great investment for the 3.8 made a huge difference in both on and off road performance.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
this is one of the reasons i wish i didnt have an '11. stuff like this is always helpful to have!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That looks pretty slick. I assume it performs all of the functions of the flashpaq as well? Did you have to modify the mount at all to work with your Rock Hard windshield bar?

Yes, all the Flashpaq functions plus a lot more. I didn't have to do any modifications to make this work with my Rock Hard cage.

I wish they made one for the 3.6 I wud love this bit don't think ill see that anytime soon , or maybe that's why they are having a sale on the 3.8 trail dash. A guy can hope.

Sent from my JK

this is one of the reasons i wish i didnt have an '11. stuff like this is always helpful to have!

It is frustrating that there isn't something like this available for an 11-up but, that's because Chrysler has made it so impossible for anyone to make something for them.

esurk

Any Idea how much MPG you can add with this?? I know there are many variables, but a ballpark would be nice to know! My wife is convinced its a must have with our next 3 upgrades coming!!

Beyrgut

If the wife approves of a jeep upgrade, don't argue. Just smile, nod, and be grateful she isn't giving you an earful about your moneypit, I mean Jeep. :cheesy:

TheDuff

Any Idea how much MPG you can add with this?? I know there are many variables, but a ballpark would be nice to know! My wife is convinced its a must have with our next 3 upgrades coming!!

Stock I saw an increase of 3mpg highway. I took the drive from San Diego to the lucas oil off road event in Pomona last year. Averaged 20mpg for the entire trip, that included stopping for breakfast in Laguna Nigel in the morning, and waiting in line to park and leave the event. My average on 33's with 2" of lift on stock 4.10 gearing was 17mpg over the course of 5 months till I developed a evap canister leak (should probably keep rocks away from that thing:rolleyes: ). Been worth every penny to me.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using WAYALIFE mobile app

Rebel JK

Wouldn't you know it. I paid full pop at 4wheel parts yesterday. Sh***t! Have to say though, once I called the tech hotline last nite (Theduff, thanks again) regarding the updating process, I ran it today on 87 octane level 4, I noticed a considerable increase in responsiveness. Will put it thru a good test next week towing a small trailer up to sierras. May need to re set my tire size value though, based on actual measured tire size rather than claimed size.
Running at 29psi my 37's measured 17-1/2" from ground to center of hub. Actual size to program would be 35 I think? Eddie- would this be correct? Thanks

onbelay

Any opinion on controlling accessories with this (e.g. lights) versus the various rocker switch solutions?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Wouldn't you know it. I paid full pop at 4wheel parts yesterday. Sh***t! Have to say though, once I called the tech hotline last nite (Theduff, thanks again) regarding the updating process, I ran it today on 87 octane level 4, I noticed a considerable increase in responsiveness. Will put it thru a good test next week towing a small trailer up to sierras. May need to re set my tire size value though, based on actual measured tire size rather than claimed size.
Running at 29psi my 37's measured 17-1/2" from ground to center of hub. Actual size to program would be 35 I think? Eddie- would this be correct? Thanks

The only time advertised size matters is when you're talking about things like lift kits. When you're calibrating your speedometer, the only thing that matters is the actual height as you have measured. 35" sounds correct.

Any opinion on controlling accessories with this (e.g. lights) versus the various rocker switch solutions?

Yes....

main.php

main.php

TheDuff

Well what do u know, I had forgot all about the lil add on packs. Now I gotta price it to see if its worth it over a switch panel.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using WAYALIFE mobile app

phillypete

Out me down for the 3.6 version!

Eddie, didn't you say one of your inside sources said they were close to having a 3.6 version ready for market?

Rccrwlr

Is this promo still running? Would make the difference on a go / no-go budget wise.

Just loaded into the cart and applied "traildash" code and it went from $589 to $489. Looks good to me!!

1979 Jeep CJ5 - rccrwlr
2008 Jeep JKUR - pheartmtngot

Top Bottom