Cougar buttes

Yjay

Im heading to johnson valley ohv area to run done of the cougar buttes,trails tomorrow. . If any body has a wild hair growing and is interested would love to have you join in the fun !

2012jkfng702

Okay, you just said Johnson, Cougars and butts all in the same sentence.... Sorry about two Makers and cokes too many tonight :D

snopro

Banned
2012jkfng702 said:
Okay, you just said Johnson, Cougars and butts all in the same sentence.... Sorry about two Makers and cokes too many tonight :D

Heck I'm on my second coffee this am and was thinking the same
Yeah I'm jealous of you guys out near the great scenery, here in Minnesota we have trails and some mud "which I dislike deep mud" and in the winter snow 4x4ing

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
2012jkfng702 said:

Nice! You have just imbedded that in my brain forever. I will never look at it the same again.

Yjay

I dunno whats up with the time stamp on my photos cant figure out why its saying october . .

Yjay

If any one ever wants to hit cougar its super local for me just give me a shout I'm usually available to wheel . .

Top Bottom