Snafu

jk4x4wrangler

Who knows what this means and who has no Idea, be honest don't google it until after you reply and fellas ask your wives/girlfriends if they know, ladies ask your fellas and post that up to, I'm conducting an experiment.:thumb:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Snafu is a cluster of islands off the gulf coast. It was named by the indigenous tribe called the "Sna-fuciyans." It's literal translation now a days pretty much means, "holy crap who jacked this up?"

You're welcome.

WOW that was a guess! 25 years, well done! You still in or retired?

Tried to this year but Big Navy said no and wasn't selected for promotion. Next year will be my High Year Tenure and I have to retire. Hoping to take a little road trip next summer with the family and visit some great trails if I can convice SWMBO spending $5k on a suspension is a long term investment.

Tried to this year but Big Navy said no and wasn't selected for promotion. Next year will be my High Year Tenure and I have to retire. Hoping to take a little road trip next summer with the family and visit some great trails if I can convice SWMBO spending $5k on a suspension is a long term investment.

That sir is much easier said than done! We all appreciate your service and sacrifice!

That sir is much easier said than done! We all appreciate your service and sacrifice!

SWMBO is pretty cool with the JK. In fact it was her idea to get one. She didn't think I was going to get bitten by the Jeep bug so quickly. She had a 1982 CJ5 which she wanted to do a lot of mods too but just didn't want to commit a lot of money to it. Now we have the JKUS and it is easier.

It is an honor and privelge to serve this great county because of the great support of the great citizens.

jk4x4wrangler

Snafu is a cluster of islands off the gulf coast. It was named by the indigenous tribe called the "Sna-fuciyans." It's literal translation now a days pretty much means, "holy crap who jacked this up?"

You're welcome.

LMFAO!!!! :cheesy:Expirememnt over, you win.

Top Bottom