So-Cal Mid-Week Runs, Anyone Free?

jesse3638

Hooked
Now my days off have changed for the summer and I currently have Tues-Weds off. They will prob be changing to Weds-Thurs if a few weeks. Either way I'm only available for mid-week runs. If anyone else has a similar schedule and would like to hit the trails let me know. Feel free to text me (Jesse): 760-486-6669.

newtdog

I might be open for either of those days. I have to check with the wife.

Also, I'm in Brea (OC). I'll go anywhere that is less than two hours away!

2010 MANGO TANGO SPORT JKU

jesse3638

Hooked
Still haven't forgotten about this. My schedule just hasn't allowed for any runs. I'm out of town until next week so maybe we can try and set something up for Aug 1st or 2nd. As mentioned my days off did change to Weds-Thurs. Anyone interested?

xtremefx4

I'm off on Thursday I'm n the high desert. I'm down with going out ,!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
Anyone interested in running Calico on Thursday August 15? I know it'll be a bit on the warm side but we should have the whole place to ourselves. Just bring some extra water. Let me know who's interested and available and we can set up a time and rendezvous point.

Edit: If we finish after 5PM we can then go to the Oak Hills Brewing Company for some good cold home brew...;)

Last edited:

tweetie7123

I'm a LOSER
Anyone interested in running Calico on Thursday August 15? I know it'll be a bit on the warm side but we should have the whole place to ourselves. Just bring some extra water. Let me know who's interested and available and we can set up a time and rendezvous point.

Edit: If we finish after 5PM we can then go to the Oak Hills Brewing Company for some good cold home brew...;)

Mhmmm beerrrrr mhmmm beer u no I'm I'm already Jessie

tweetie7123

I'm a LOSER
Alright weekday runners let's do this I have a day n time also a location coral canyon run meet at trail head around 11 or noon we can figure out the details we will be doing this this Thursday ... let me no if u wanna join or post here saying I'm in lol

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
I would love to join this but my rig is in the shop (again) with tranny issues. Should be out of the shop in a day or two ...

gtony12

Caught the Bug
I would love to join this but my rig is in the shop (again) with tranny issues. Should be out of the shop in a day or two ...

Mcpuck, what issues are you having. My JFK trans is acting up rev's high and only doing 20 mph then kicks during shifting

Top Bottom