2011 JKS auto

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
so when i was backing my jeep out of the garage this morning i noticed a little puddle on the concreate. so i climb under and i see what look to be a leak on what i believe to be the transmition oil pan? im not sure. can anyone confirm or deny that this is what it looks like. im hoping to take it to the dealer to have it looked at further and hopefully fixed under warrenty.

Attachments

• IMG_7012.jpg
    IMG_7012.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_5743.jpg
    IMG_5743.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 46

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
get it checked for sure. I cant tell what color it is but it looks like that could be it.

yea its hard to tell. the pan is painted black already but when i looked at it on the floor of my garage this morning it was clear when i touched it with my fingers. felt oilly but didnt smell. was synthetic used possibly?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
well inspected everything a little closer last night and it was red so it was trans fluid. checked my fluid levels and cleaned up the pan last night to check for cracks and there were none :whew: so i called the dealer and its going to be fixed thursday. im hoping its just a bad seal because it looks like it was leaking all around the pan and not just in one spot. here is to hoping its just that and nothing major :fingerscrossed:

Top Bottom