CRC Link

MikeD

I picked up a used CRC Link a while back from a member on "another forum", I have yet to install it as I do not have the exhaust extension piece that originally came with the kit. I am finally getting around to installing it and was wondering if anyone who has this kit could snap a pic of the exhaust piece that comes with the kit as I am hoping to source something locally. I tried contacting the manufacturer to see if I could purchase just this piece but didn't get anywhere so any help would be greatly appreciated.

In addition, has anyone used the CRC Link and what was your impression of it.
Mike

Last edited:

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Mike, you basically need to cut 4 inches off the straight section of the exhaust (before the axle) and move the hoop over the axle back.

If it were mine, I was just take it to a local exhaust shop. Have them remove the coils and cycle the suspension to full bump. This will show them where the hoop needs to be.

MikeD

Thank you for replying, if I understand correctly I need to shorten the run right before the hoop by four inches and reattach it. Sounds pretty straight forward.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Basically, you will need to add this amount where the muffler attaches the exhaust.

If not your mufflers going to be in the wrong spot

Top Bottom