Front D44 locker

Atch

I was told today by Northridge that the only selectable locker for the stock front 44 is the ARB. I find it hard to believe that they are the only company in this space. So does anybody know wether or not this is true?

Napalm90

I was told today by Northridge that the only selectable locker for the stock front 44 is the ARB. I find it hard to believe that they are the only company in this space. So does anybody know wether or not this is true?

Detroit lockers

kimer82

yup arb air lockers or Detroit E lockers and others.
but i've always been happy with ARB lockers and have them in my jeep.

TiciTaci

Banned
There are many actually. For selectable for the D44 you've got: Eaton E-Locker (electric), Ox (cable), ARB (air) and Yukon (air) just off the top of my head.

Atch

so they sell multiple selectable lockers for the front 44, but told you that ARB was the only one? THAT is strange!!! :confused:

andrew -

They said the arb would require me to get 35 spline shafts. So I asked what selectable locker they would recommend instead because I'm not sure I want to spend that much on new shafts & locker. They said there isn't one, arb is the only option. Yet they sell eaton and Yukon??!! From what I gather those lockers do work in a stock front 44.

They said the arb would require me to get 35 spline shafts. So I asked what selectable locker they would recommend instead because I'm not sure I want to spend that much on new shafts & locker. They said there isn't one, arb is the only option. Yet they sell eaton and Yukon??!! From what I gather those lockers do work in a stock front 44.

that is puzzling?

andrew -

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Find another supplier and use what you feel will work best and fit your budget.

Although ARB are supposed to be very good. :two cents:

WAYALIFE APP 🍺

Brewman

The factory electric locker or the 35 spline ARB would be the only lockers you could use in the Rubicon 44 front axle housing. This has to do with carrier bearing OD.

I think I sold you my Rubicon housing?

Top Bottom