A Gift from the ATX Gods?

GCM 2

Probably the Rep

Judging by your location, it was more than likely the ATX main representative Mr. Anderson. Very good guy!!

JAGS

Hooked
Do you work for atx greg? I feel like i heard thah somewhere.

Ha ha. If Greg told you who he worked for, he'd have to kill you. Kidding. Not really. 😳😳😁😁

Greg and several others on here just know a lot of industry folks after years and years of running products. Greg runs atx slabs and his rig is awesomely awesome enough to be featured in a few ads.

GCM 2

Do you work for atx greg? I feel like i heard thah somewhere.

No I don't work for ATX, they do use my Jeep for events as a moving, hard trail hitting, pushing the limits billboard of sorts ;) The ad I responded to requested that the jeep must be able to do this.....

image-3424533317.jpg

Ha ha. If Greg told you who he worked for, he'd have to kill you. *Kidding. Not really. 

Greg and several others on here just know a lot of industry folks after years and years of running products. Greg runs atx slabs and his rig is awesomely awesome enough to be featured in a few ads.

Thanks for the kind words Jason! I'm standing behind you, don't turn around.

Last edited:

bl17z90

No I don't work for ATX, they do use my Jeep for events as a moving, hard trail hitting, pushing the limits billboard of sorts ;) The ad I responded to requested that the jeep must be able to do this.....

View attachment 37035

That would be a pretty good ad for Evo coilovers too :bleh:

Actually I feel like if warn atx nitto and evo could use clips from the heartland videos they could make some great commercials......Take the scene with Mel pulling himself out of the mud hole, make it aobut 20 seconds shorter and you've got a TV commercial for warn :thumb:

But really I would love for my Jeep to be able to do that, something about the idea of all 4 wheels being off the ground (with the jeep still being upright) just sounds fun

JAGS

Hooked
Thanks for the kind words Jason! I'm standing behind you, don't turn around.

Nothing to fear, but fear itself. 😁😁

Whoa watch out there Greg for it may be you who is in trouble if you're behind JAGS. 😫

Greg and EVO 2 would just crawl over me. I thinks it me who would still be in trouble. Ha ha.

Haha! You are correct, that brother may "market" me to death! Jason is a good dude :rock:

Only to the edge Greg, not actually to death. 😂😂. Lol. You're a good dude as well. 👍

Top Bottom