I.E. "FAMILY" SUDS-N-GRUB @ Lamppost Pizza - Corona, Ca. - Sat. July 27th - 5:00 pm

I.E. "FAMILY" SUDS-N-GRUB @ Lamppost Pizza - Corona, Ca. - Sat. July 27th - 5:00 pm

With so many members of the Inland Empire/WAYALIFE family, we thought another IE S&G was overdue. This event will be family friendly so please feel free and bring everyone along...

:beer:WAYALIFE SUDS-N-GRUB:beer:

Saturday - July 27, 2013
5:00PM

Lamppost Pizza/Main Street Brewery - Lamppost Pizza
300 North Main Street
Corona, California 92880

venue: Main Street Brewery and Lamppost Pizza have brought the astounding tastes of Europe and England, and mixed it with an all-time favorite American past time, Pizza! Lamppost Pizza has been in Corona, California for over a decade -- located one block north of the 91 freeway on the west side of Main Street. Brian McCormick purchased the franchise 11 years ago and opened the attached Main Street Brewery with Bob Kluver in January of 1997. The brewery is fully stocked with at least eight hand-crafted "custom" brews served up chilled on tap at all times. These exciting brews vary from the lightest of tastes to those of the the most robust English creations.

We look forward to seeing everyone out there...

attending:
paychex & kids
JAGS & family
bran996
Yellojk
Skid_Kid & family
10frank9 y familia
RedSyndrome & wife
zombjep
2rescue01

maybe:
MobyJR
JZ2DRJK
SPOTS
mcpuck
Jk4thedirt

Last edited:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Sounds like fun. Last IE SnG here was good. Good Pizza, great Brews, even better company. I will be there fellas.

Last edited:
Sounds like fun. Last IE SnG here was good. Good Pizza, great Brews, even better company. Put me down as a strong maybe at this point. Have to clear it with the boss, may be deferring my Indepedence day to Saturday due to work......:mad:

Sounds good frank... Looks like will will have to save some "explosives" for that day :shock:

We had to change the date from July 6th to July 27th due to accommodation issues. So those of you with July 4th weekend plans can now make it!

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
We had to change the date from July 6th to July 27th due to accommodation issues. So those of you with July 4th weekend plans can now make it!

Man I am headed to a local ORV park on the 27th or I'd be there. ;)

:beer::beer:

You guys have fun! :yup:

JAGS

Hooked
I.E. "FAMILY" SUDS-N-GRUB @ Lamppost Pizza - Corona, Ca. - Sat. July 6th - 5:00 pm

JAGS Family (4) will be there.

Had a great time at the last one we put together. Having on the weekend is cool once in a while too.

Hopefully folks that have a hard time making the mid week ones will come on out. Great pizza. Great brews. Great peeps. And some jeeps.

JAGS Family (4) will be there.

Had a great time at the last one we put together. Having on the weekend is cool once in a while too.

Hopefully folks that have a hard time making the mid week ones will come on out. Great pizza. Great brews. Great peeps. And some jeeps.

Glad we could make it work sir!

bran996

Re: I.E. "FAMILY" SUDS-N-GRUB

Closer than Fullerton that's for sure lol

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yellojk

Long overdue. I will be there.

MobyJR

Put me down for maybe! I may have a job by then but if I'm still a leech on CA's side then you bet ill be there!

Top Bottom