Lift Question?

mrmet1983

Have only heard good things about rubi express , having said that I wouldn't go any higher than 4" that's more than enough for any tire and you don't have to worry about roll overs

Sent from my JK

kimer82

i'd stick with 4 1/2 " for 37" tires.

lift is another thing but you'll need up upgrade front driveshaft, and some steering stuff.

im running 5" lift with 40" tires.

mrmet1983

Ok, but have you seen anything about their new 4-Link or just their old radius long arms, I dont really want a radius long arm.

I have seen pics but not in person but I'm sure someone on here has it or has seen it in action

Sent from my JK

noroad

i'd stick with 4 1/2 " for 37" tires.

lift is another thing but you'll need up upgrade front driveshaft, and some steering stuff.

im running 5" lift with 40" tires.

Ya, but if i just did the 5 i would have room to move to 40s after a dana 60. but that is still in the air, my big thing is that lift from rubicon express and having someone give me the :thumb: or not.

kimer82

Ya, but if i just did the 5 i would have room to move to 40s after a dana 60. but that is still in the air, my big thing is that lift from rubicon express and having someone give me the :thumb: or not.

yea i only heared good thing about them. for now i guess since there will always be an angry customer.

currently am running both front / rear full float d60. rear wont be done for another 2 weeks or two..
with king coilovers it sure does drive much smoother than short arms but still needed to trim lots and lots of metal @ rear.

hope you enjoy new lift soon!

noroad

Is no one running a 4 Link from Rubicon express doesnt matter what size just looking for information on it from a driver.

Top Bottom