Sad Day - But its not Goodbye

Hey its me Bryan at 4WD Hardware.

Well I do regret to inform you guys that I have to step down my position as Forum junkie to help you guys with parts/tech/miscellanous bafoonery/etc....

I have the handed the reins over to Zach, who is fellow JK owner, and very knowledgable with JK's or any Jeep. He will be using this Screen name and is here to assist and help you guys with orders or anything else you need.

His Contact info is Zach Oaks: zoaks@4wd.com, 800-333-5535 ext. 939.

If you guys do need to contact me for anything I am still here and can and will help you out if need be, just focusing my efforts on Wholesale Sales now. Bryan Hart: bhart@transamericanwholesale.com, 800-967-5535 ext. 938.

Thanks for all of your support over the last 6 years!
Bryan

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Hey its me Bryan at 4WD Hardware.

Well I do regret to inform you guys that I have to step down my position as Forum junkie to help you guys with parts/tech/miscellanous bafoonery/etc....

I have the handed the reins over to Zach, who is fellow JK owner, and very knowledgable with JK's or any Jeep. He will be using this Screen name and is here to assist and help you guys with orders or anything else you need.

His Contact info is Zach Oaks: zoaks@4wd.com, 800-333-5535 ext. 939.

If you guys do need to contact me for anything I am still here and can and will help you out if need be, just focusing my efforts on Wholesale Sales now. Bryan Hart: bhart@transamericanwholesale.com, 800-967-5535 ext. 938.

Thanks for all of your support over the last 6 years!
Bryan

Wow! This is sad news indeed. However, it is good to know you are still in the loop. Thanks for all the help over the years and good luck.:thumb:

Robar

The Enforcer
Thanks for all the help in the past Bryan. Take care and all the best in your new position. :thumb:

Thanks guys! Without you I certainly wouldn't be where I am now. Like I said I have no problem helping me out my regulars or whoever, same old place, same bat phone!

I am sure I will be lurking here around here as well.

-Bryan

Top Bottom