Boston Jeep Wave!

TomO

Hey all...

Just checking in as new on this forum. I got a 2010 Unlimited about 2 years ago, and this summer I've finally really started to play with it, taking the doors off, getting the bikini top, and discovering just how awesome (and expensive) it can be. I'm in Boston, haven't really gotten to push it to its limits (although some of the big snow storms last winter were a blast), and excited to really be getting out there with it. Please excuse the 10,000 newbie questions I'll have. Thanks!

-TomO

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Welcome to Wayalife! It's an addicting habit for sure! And we will all gladly answer any and all questions you have!

Sent from my iPhone

KPM171

Hey all...

Just checking in as new on this forum. I got a 2010 Unlimited about 2 years ago, and this summer I've finally really started to play with it, taking the doors off, getting the bikini top, and discovering just how awesome (and expensive) it can be. I'm in Boston, haven't really gotten to push it to its limits (although some of the big snow storms last winter were a blast), and excited to really be getting out there with it. Please excuse the 10,000 newbie questions I'll have. Thanks!

-TomO

Welcome welcome! :standing wave: Bring on the n00b questions! :D

Top Bottom