Harlan, KY - Black Mountain Off-Road Adventure - 6/29-6/30

epiccosmo

Little bit of late notice but a buddy of mine and I will be going to Harlan KY early tomorrow morning. Camping tomorrow night and wheeling some on Sunday before heading back home.

If anyone is interested or is already planning on being there, let me know.

We have never been so all trails will be totally new to us! If anyone has ever been I would love some suggestions on trails or any other insight you might be able to add.

Cheers! :beer:

phillypete

Gosh, I would have loved to meet up, but it is a little late notice... and my youngest is turning 1 tomorrow.

Maybe next time.

Btw I have a thread with activities for South East wheelin events and meet ups. You should check it out. I hoping to improve the "Wayalife" population here in the SE, and no better way than rolling out in numbers!

epiccosmo

Gosh, I would have loved to meet up, but it is a little late notice... and my youngest is turning 1 tomorrow.

Maybe next time.

Btw I have a thread with activities for South East wheelin events and meet ups. You should check it out. I hoping to improve the "Wayalife" population here in the SE, and no better way than rolling out in numbers!

Got a link?

We are coming from Roanoke, Va.

Tumbleweed

I've been several times on ATVs. Good times. I haven't been there for several years. I'm sure it's changed. Take some pics.

Top Bottom