Currie 4" lift with all the arms or RockKrawler 3.5 max travel system ?

EricEickhoff

New to jeeps I just picked up a 2010 JKU and i am starting to build it up ,,, going to be running 37's , setting it up correct for the 37's
The only thing I'm having a hard time on is deciding to get the Currie 4" lift with all flex arms ? Or the RockKrawler max travel 3.5 lift ? Or should I peice a kit together ?
I hear both are great kits but currie is way closer to me !

I went with the rock krawler 3.5" flex system and I absolutely love it! Only came with the lower CA's but i get great articulation and stable ride on the highway as well. The lifetime warranty doesn't hurt either!

Berzerker

Supporting Advertiser TrailJeeps
I would go with curry control arms and Rk springs. Installed a 3.5 max travel on a friends jeep when we were stationed in Hawaii. Love RK, they make great stuff. Just not a fan of the joints.

EricEickhoff

I would go with curry control arms and Rk springs. Installed a 3.5 max travel on a friends jeep when we were stationed in Hawaii. Love RK, they make great stuff. Just not a fan of the joints.

Yeah that is why I keep going towards the currie kit minus the pitman Arm and do a steering flip kit , I really want to run the antirock system front and rear eventually also , plus currie is at all the desert races in tech that I go to for work so I can say they local !!!

EricEickhoff

Thanks for the quick responses ! So far currie is wining !!!! Also which steering flip kit is all around strong and flexy

BONDSY

Of the two, I would go with the currie and a draglink flip. I ran the currie setup and I would have kept it except for the fact I went with a longarm setup. It's a great all a round kit.

EricEickhoff

Of the two, I would go with the currie and a draglink flip. I ran the currie setup and I would have kept it except for the fact I went with a longarm setup. It's a great all a round kit.

What is the best draglink to flip with their kit ? Can I flip their's ? What would I need to flip the Currie draglink?

And Someone recommended the use of the terraflex monster track bars ? Don't no why ? , curries look good !!!

Berzerker

Supporting Advertiser TrailJeeps
The only one I have experience with is the Evo flip kit. It seems to be doing the job!

EricEickhoff

Why a long arm kit ? What's better about it ? And which one did you go with ? Why ?

EricEickhoff

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1384746343.850782.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1384746431.258492.jpg
Went with the Full Currie Kit and love it ,need to upgrade my steering now , going to do the currie correctlink system but do a flipped drag-link mod with it and put the stock pitman arm back on , and JE Reel driveshaft

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1384746368.233557.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1384746368.233557.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 131

jk noob

You know there have been many problems with the Currie steering setup, right? The current one is "supposed" to have fixed it but it is pretty new compared to some others out there.

EricEickhoff

After much research Ive decided on doing Reid high steer knuckles with top of the line Aurora heim joints and custom chromoly tierod and draglink

Top Bottom