Rausch creek july 6th?

bl17z90

I know everyone was just there today and yeaterday but would anyone want to go up again this comming weekend?

jkmadness

I think is just bad timing since everybody just came from there,it will be great if you join us in the next outing though:yup:

bl17z90

Yeah i would have if i hadn't already commited to going trail cutting with the topless for tatas group...got to ride on the topless trail while they cut out a new section.

But i for aure want to go on the next outting, i am hopeing it will be sooner ratger than later :p

Tackerdown

Banned
Want hell yeah BUT i'm having a family get together a my house. I don't think they would understand if i left.:naw:
I talked to Doug up there about doing some clearing though. I'm not sure when but I'm going to do that some time this summer.

bl17z90

Yeah? Cool, it was being ran by the trail bosses from topless for tatas. Idk if they are usually the ones who do it or not but it would make sense for them to be the ones clearing the topless trail. Have you been on that one yet? It was a really fun ride.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
If I didnt have 2 parties to go to I would join you for sure. I was on the topless trail it was a lot of fun for sure. I am usually always free tho on weekends to wheel.

Tackerdown

Banned
If I didnt have 2 parties to go to I would join you for sure. I was on the topless trail it was a lot of fun for sure. I am usually always free tho on weekends to wheel.

Hay hinrich you know the trails we took last time , do you think I could handle the topless trail

Tom & Dee
EVO 4G WAYALIFE.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Hay hinrich you know the trails we took last time , do you think I could handle the topless trail

Tom & Dee
EVO 4G WAYALIFE.

Id think so no problem. It gets tight at a few spots but thats about it. Some of the "harder" rock parts you can bypass easily.

bl17z90

Yeah I am only at 2.5 and on 35's and i got through the entire trail without spotters but it was still a really fun trail with a fun amount of challenge.

Tackerdown

Banned
Id think so no problem. It gets tight at a few spots but thats about it. Some of the "harder" rock parts you can bypass easily.

Yeah I am only at 2.5 and on 35's and i got through the entire trail without spotters but it was still a really fun trail with a fun amount of challenge.

Thanks and thanks ,I've wanted to try it since I started going but its pretty long and didn't want to take a group down and ending up in a bad way.

Tom & Dee
EVO 4G WAYALIFE.

Tackerdown

Banned
Hell no man a stocker with a spotter and a little patience did it with us.

I was worried it may have parts like yellow jacket or something along those lines. I was fine with 9 ,j,10 . Looks like I have a new trail to try.:thumbup:

Tom & Dee
EVO 4G WAYALIFE.

bl17z90

Yeah its a really fun one too.

So it seems like we don't have very many willing people to go so I'll catch you guys on the next outting

Tackerdown

Banned
Yeah its a really fun one too.

So it seems like we don't have very many willing people to go so I'll catch you guys on the next outting

I'm sure allot if us would Like to but its a holiday weekend . Thanks for the inviting though.

Tom & Dee
EVO 4G WAYALIFE.

Top Bottom