Big Bear Area Trails???

crowrb29

Wondering about good trails in the area that I could run with JKU sport on 31's. Looking for a challenge but nothing that's gonna break stuff. My buddy that grew up in Crestline said I could probably hit up just about everything but John Bull and Holcomb Creek. Just trying to get some second opinions.

MC2003TJ

I was just up there last weekend and it was beautiful. We ran Gold Mountain, John Bull, and Holcomb Valley creek trails. All of these are marked with signs stating most difficult or the black diamond sign. The most difficult trails require high clearance suspension and 33" tires with at least one locking differential. You should be okay as long as you stay on the easy or some of the more difficult signed trails. All of the trails are labeled really good and there is some traffic to assist you if you get stuck. Best of luck!

MC2003TJ

Also get the sidekick off road maps for that area. They are all topo maps and have good details. I personally like his older version of the Big Bear maps but the newer one will work.

Krieger

Here's a few to look at to give you an idea of the area ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1372645719.606820.jpg
The area has a lot to offer ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1372645796.758384.jpg
Green Valley

saFFFari

Gold mountain trail is a good trail for 31's. I'd avoid John bull, (not saying it can't be done) but its likely to get dents

Top Bottom