King knob Offroad park

Trembley

I think that would be worth making a trek down there...IF we could set something up that works out I would be game to head down there.

KPM171

That's a pretty good haul out there, but if we made it a weekend I could be talked into this. I'd like to see a trail map first to make sure the whole place isn't a stock Jeep eatin' death trap tho. Well, either that or I'll need a lift and some new tires. :D

Trembley

Ohhh KP I'm headed down to the DC area this weekend with the family to see my sister in law and her man...Just thought I'd throw that random thought in here!

wvjeepin

I spoke to the owner,
He said he would cut us a good deal to camp and ride up there one weekend and let every one knw there is a big thing up there calls freedom fear this weekend with pro rock climbing and everything 25 dollar a night or 50 for the 3 day weekend 10 and under free and can come a early and leave as u want and onl have to pay for the 3 days

He would give us the same deal if we made it a weekend thing. So I'll get more info on trail maps and such

KPM171

I spoke to the owner,
He said he would cut us a good deal to camp and ride up there one weekend and let every one knw there is a big thing up there calls freedom fear this weekend with pro rock climbing and everything 25 dollar a night or 50 for the 3 day weekend 10 and under free and can come a early and leave as u want and onl have to pay for the 3 days

He would give us the same deal if we made it a weekend thing. So I'll get more info on trail maps and such

More info on camping too please. Is it primitive only or is there running water and showers?

Army_Vet

Banned
count me in

I will come down and rock that Sh*t stock!!! I want to camp this time and spent the weekend.
I need to learn your names. My memory for names takes a few days....
I don't think I will ever forget Larry thow!:icon_crazy:

Army_Vet

Banned
Also!!!!

Does anyone wish to volunteer a garage to do a group Fender Chop Party. I dont have one:idontknow:eek:r I would...

Top Bottom