Lift

spinuck

I have it, I'd say it's ok, but I have no other experience to compare it to. I found out afterwards that it does interfere with some other mods like my LoD sliders, and Rock Hard gas tank skid (only had to grind out a notch where it contacted a bolt), so you might look into that too. After seeing a guy with adjustable control arms (not long arm) and double throwdown front and the evo bolt on coilovers in rear, I wish I had gone that route. have fun shopping!

mrmet1983

For the price you can do better and spend less

2013 JKUR 4" Enforcer lift w/ 35" fierce attitude MTs , RR modular front bump w/ warnvr8k

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
As mentioned, there are better kits you can get and really, if you've ever seen one on a JK in person, they are far from LCG. I've run their short arm kit and am no fan of their bushings as they tend to blow out very quickly and I'm no fan of their bump stops which are nothing more than foam in a can. I've known multiple people with their long arm kits and many of them have had mounts tear off the frame. Of course, some of these were due to install error but, a lot of that was because it is hard to get all the welds you really need in. I would just recommend that you give some other kits a harder look first.

badassbrass

As mentioned, there are better kits you can get and really, if you've ever seen one on a JK in person, they are far from LCG. I've run their short arm kit and am no fan of their bushings as they tend to blow out very quickly and I'm no fan of their bump stops which are nothing more than foam in a can. I've known multiple people with their long arm kits and many of them have had mounts tear off the frame. Of course, some of these were due to install error but, a lot of that was because it is hard to get all the welds you really need in. I would just recommend that you give some other kits a harder look first.

Ok.... Good then. Thx

From Québec

Tranquillity

If I can chime in with something...

It sad to say that but it seems company like Evo, LoD, Rock Krawler aren't much known here in Quebec. I mean, they seems to be awesome companies with great customer services but there is no off road dealership that keep these product. So what's remaining is rough country, bds, and teraflex which happen to be a "better quality" from what our dealership can sell.

I'm wondering if it's just because of a cross border thing or it's just that these companies like EVO doesn't want any retailer ?

Sorry for the hijack badassbrass, captain morgan said I had to do it. :drinks:

Hope you're gonna have your answer.

TrailBear

It sad to say that but it seems company like Evo, LoD, Rock Krawler aren't much known here in Quebec. I mean, they seems to be awesome companies with great customer services but there is no off road dealership that keep these product. So what's remaining is rough country, bds, and teraflex which happen to be a "better quality" from what our dealership can sell.

I'm wondering if it's just because of a cross border thing or it's just that these companies like EVO doesn't want any retailer ?

Try northridge4x4.ca they carry good brands at good prices, it's out of Alberta and shipping is free on orders over $100.

EVO MFG

We do have retailers in Canada, Northridge Canada and a couple others.

Top Bottom