New Member from Illinois

WillyWonka10

Hey Everybody!!!

I just wanted to give a big wave to everybody.. I came to this forum from the JK forum... SOOOOOOOOOOO Where is my shot glass WayAlife!!! ROFL!!!

Looking forward to getting some more information and Mod Ideas for my rig off this site.

Along with that I wanted to throw this out there I am in the process of putting together a trip out to Colorado/Utah/ Rubicon Trail (for the 60th anniversary run) next year. its going to be a 2 week adventure living out of my jeep it would nice to put some faces to there screen name while I am out that way let me know!!!

Catch you on the Trails
Jake Thomas aka WillyWonka

Attachments

• DSC03338.jpg
    DSC03338.jpg
    227.7 KB · Views: 3,111

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
hey WillyWonka, welcome to wayalife.com!! as far as your 60th anniversary run goes, man, that sound like fun!!

WillyWonka10

I have been talking to Steve from Or-fab I might be rolling with there group so this winter is going to be chuck full of mods to get ready!!!!

WillyWonka10

I will keep you updated Eddie and let you know what the plans are so far it is going to be a two week adventure from illinois, to badlands national park (north dakota), jackson hole wyoming, grand tetons, rocky mountain national park, stop off in golden, then head to ouray/silverton/telluride, then off to moab, then off to rubicon Trail in Cali then back home... and yes i will be driving the whole thing i have a 2010 Wrangler Sahara and i already have 75,000 miles on her...

hey WillyWonka, welcome to wayalife.com!! as far as your 60th anniversary run goes, man, that sound like fun!!

kjohn

Hey Everybody!!!

I just wanted to give a big wave to everybody.. I came to this forum from the JK forum... SOOOOOOOOOOO Where is my shot glass WayAlife!!! ROFL!!!

Looking forward to getting some more information and Mod Ideas for my rig off this site.

Along with that I wanted to throw this out there I am in the process of putting together a trip out to Colorado/Utah/ Rubicon Trail (for the 60th anniversary run) next year. its going to be a 2 week adventure living out of my jeep it would nice to put some faces to there screen name while I am out that way let me know!!!

Catch you on the Trails

Sounds like a great trip!

Attachments

• IMG_0768.jpg
    IMG_0768.jpg
    176.3 KB · Views: 4

Buddy22

Welcome to wayoflife!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to wayoflife as I am a new member also.
Hey Everybody!!!

:drinks:

Catch you on the Trails

Dalton gang

Hey Everybody!!!

Catch you on the Trails

Wow, sounds like a blast! I'd love to meet up on the road , keep me in mind when you head out west.

Top Bottom