PRESS RELEASE : Superchips Flashpaq for 2011-Up JK Scheduled to be Released!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
For those of you with 2011 Jeep JK Wranglers, I'm happy to announce that Superchips will be releasing a Flashpaq 3870 for you by the end of July!! Here are some of the details on what you can expect to get with it:

6 tuning levels
Up to +18HP and +24TQ gain (The most HP/TQ from any tuner on the market)

User options:
Speedometer corrections for upgraded tires and gears
Improved shift points and firmness (Auto Trans models)
Adjustments for Speedometer, electric fans, Idle up and TPMS.
Advanced trans tuning (Auto trans models)
ESP stability optimization
One touch lane change
Daytime running light options
Radio Delay
Headlamp Delay
Keyless entry options
DTC code reading and clearing
Internet updatable

I've also been told that they are hoping to have tuning available for 2012 by the end of Summer 2013!! Stay tuned for more updates :thumb:

DSC05052.jpg

Robar

The Enforcer
I've also been told that they are hoping to have tuning available for 2012 by the end of Summer 2013!! Stay tuned for more updates :thumb:

I've waited for a 2012 tune for almost two years, just bought a Flashcal, and now they threaten to release a tune. Not holding my breath for this summer.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I've waited for a 2012 tune for almost two years, just bought a Flashcal, and now they threaten to release a tune. Not holding my breath for this summer.

:cheesy: Tell us how you really feel :D I'd be lying if I said that I didn't feel your pain here. I'll believe it when I see it but, this is what my guy at Superchips is telling me. :cool:

What about 2013!! :(

The release they are saying will come at the end of summer will include 2012-up.

Sithwindu

Nice!!!!! Might just hold off on the procal. What constitutes the end of summer? I live in south Texas, end of summer is mid December lmao :p

Robar

The Enforcer
Can someone explain the daylight running light and headlamp delay please?
Daytime running lights -You can activate you headlights or fog lights to illuminate when the vehicle is in gear and in motion.
Headlamp delay - You can adjust the amount of time that your headlamps stay on after turning off the engine when they are set to the automatic mode on the stalk.

the_yeti

I know this is probably a dumb question.

Will there be an option to update the previous Flashpaq from 2010- to 2011+?

Robar

The Enforcer
I know this is probably a dumb question.

Will there be an option to update the previous Flashpaq from 2010- to 2011+?
I spoke with Superchips tech support the other day and they told me that the current Flashpaq does not have enough memory for the programs needed.

JAGS

Hooked

The rep told me face to face that the FlashCal is already built with the "paq" chip inside. You'll be able to upgrade it (the internals via download, or the like) for about the difference of the two units.

htweelz

Yeah! I cannot wait! I'm just about to upgrade to larger tires this year and was just going to get the Procal. Now I'll get this! :clap2:

jarho00

You had me at 2011 tuner, not to mention the 18HP, can't wait!

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Daytime running lights -You can activate you headlights or fog lights to illuminate when the vehicle is in gear and in motion.
Headlamp delay - You can adjust the amount of time that your headlamps stay on after turning off the engine when they are set to the automatic mode on the stalk.

Sweet! You do not need a sensor on the dash like my Chevy had? My headlights came on at low light. My Jeep is a Sport should it still work? Thanks Robar.

Top Bottom