In The Can vids

fjatl

Not sure if anyone else has done this, but I've really gotten a kick out of looking at the older vids and working my way to the newer vids. It shows the evolution of the Jeeps themselves, but also the ever improving skill levels and the terrain difficulty increases over time as well. For all of the folks in those vids, you've come along way and it's awesome to see! And keep the vids coming too!! :clap2:

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
The really amazing thing when watching the evolution of the Project-JK/WAYALIFE videos is how Cindy’s editing has evolved. She is producing by far the best Jeep videos on the web. :yup::thumb:

GCM 2

The really amazing thing when watching the evolution of the Project-JK/WAYALIFE videos is how Cindy’s editing has evolved. She is producing by far the best Jeep videos on the web. :yup::thumb:

Exactly! She has become a pro, I really think the Wayalife Films are setting a standard for new segment of adventure/travel films.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Exactly! She has become a pro, I really think the Wayalife Films are setting a standard for new segment of adventure/travel films.

I would have to agree. Definitely better than any others out there. Just wish there were more vids to watch.

fjatl

Great point...and sorry for neglecting Cindy's work! Wonderful work with producing as well!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Aeraun

Great shout out, Cindy and Eddie's videos truly are amazing. I feel what makes the greatest statement about the quality and effect of their videos is how many of us have been inspired to join the Wayalife by them. I know I'm not speaking just for myself when I say that their videos are a big reason why I bought my JKU and why I joined this great community. So I also want to say thanks and keep up the good work.

Top Bottom