oil pan skid? any tips?

Otzy

Hey guys, just started working on my jeep this week. Its my first jeep and entirely stock so im taking it one step at a time. Got new IPF headlamps installed yesterday and now im looking for an oil pan skid plate.

Which skid do you guys use and how do ya like it? im currently looking at the evo bolt on skid plate, anybody every use it?

also, what other skids should i look into getting for a stock jk?

thanks!
-Otzy

Atch

I have the EVO oil pan skid. Very easy install and heavy duty. I'd recommend looking into the entire EVO protek skid system.

Tranquillity

Well, honestly the oil pan would not be one of the first mods I'd do. But yeah I'd check out EVO. That is what I'll do eventually ! The evap canister is more "vulnerable" than the oil pan but yet, even with the canister broken you'll be able to get back home

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I would highly recommend the EVO skid. They don't cause you to lose any ground clearance, don't get in the way of oil changes and are easy to install.

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
I have the EVO protek set and have been very happy. Perfect fit and perfect price. The amount of money other companies charge for skids makes me want to jump off the crazy train.

Paisano

EVO Protek skids on my rig, easy to install fits perfect!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom