Yes! Northridge 4X4 is opening a shop in Colorado!

Jaydoc1

Just got the newsletter. Looks like it will be equidistant from Denver, Fort Collins, and Boulder. Fan-freaking-tastic!

Ldogg

Equal distance from those three would be Longmont I think.... Broomfield would be farther for ft Collins, but would make sense. Near the DTC would be better for me though.... Or in the springs itself. :D

Jaydoc1

Equidistant is all the newsletter said:

"Northridge4x4 - Colorado Bound
Here We Grow Again

Things are getting exiting here as we prepare for our newest edition, Northridge4x4 Colorado! We are now in the final stages of opening up our new shop and have chosen an awesome location in CO., equal distance between Boulder, Fort Collins and Denver. Lead by the General Manager Oliver Crane, we're moving in skilled mechanics for all of your install needs and a well stocked warehouse into a 10,000 sq ft facility. Here are a few reasons why we believe that our Shop and Warehouse will be a great addition to an already active wheelin community.

Shop
As you already know, when you purchase products from us, you can have us install it too. We provide professional installations and advice so that you can wheel your rig safely and reliably.

Warehouse
One of our main focuses is to get you your products as fast as possible. We accomplish this by keeping a large inventory in our warehouses. Our Colorado shop will be no different.

Keep an eye open in the next month or so. We'll announce a grand opening date and of course, the celebration to commemorate our growth."

Toxic

All I can say is nothing but great experiences from the one near me. If the item is in stock you'll have it more then likely by the next afternoon. I've called and asked if a certain item was in stock at 3-4pm pst and have always gotten it the next afternoon. Great guys up here in Silverdale, I'm sure no different in the Colorado market

daveroberts

I can tell you all I have seen the new location and I know what their plans are and it won't disappoint anyone! Oliver Crane formerly of TrailJeeps and the guys that built my Jeep moved on to Northridge Colorado and will have a shop to provide a wild variety builds backed with a volume of inventory. I'm excited to see this kind of shop here in Colorado!

Berzerker

Supporting Advertiser TrailJeeps
I thought Tim Welihan built your jeep? Oh and thanks for turning me on to TrailJeeps last year man. They have really gone the extra mile for me. Wish you could have been at the show today. Huge turnout!

Ldogg

They announced the location. It's in Longmont, well I think it's actually Meade, right off of i25 but with a Longmont address.

4107 S Valley drive
Longmont, co 80504

Top Bottom