Heading home

Hightower

Last day in SoCal, always sad to leave but this trip was pretty close to perfect with desert heat, lots of new memories with the family and last but not least opportunity to go to my first Suds & Grub and see old friends.

MTG

Caught the Bug
clarsen said:
Last day in SoCal, always sad to leave but this trip was pretty close to perfect with desert heat, lots of new memories with the family and last but not least opportunity to go to my first Suds & Grub and see old friends.

Safe travels Chris. Which way you driving home?

Hightower

Thanks all! We are flying home, and I promise nothing when it comes to my rigs shoes. lol

Eddie I'm working on my wife about doing the Rubicon this summer when are you planning on going?

MTG

Caught the Bug
clarsen said:
Thanks all! We are flying home, and I promise nothing when it comes to my rigs shoes. lol

Eddie I'm working on my wife about doing the Rubicon this summer when are you planning on going?

Glad to hear you are flying. Thought you were insane if you drove down to the States twice in a month.

Hightower

Chris, here in the valley of the sun it is a lovely 91F today. Glad to hear you made it home!

Thanks Greg its not any where near 91 today or any day soon. lol

Sunday
Apr 29 54 32 Variable cloudiness
Monday
Apr 30 50 34 Cloudy with showers
Tuesday
May 1 45 36 Light rain
Wednesday
May 2 46 34 Cloudy with showers
Thursday
May 3 50 30 Mainly sunny
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: haha