Rustoleum Never Wet

WarEagle71

Has anyone tried this stuff? If you have not seen the YouTube video it's worth checking out. I have been thinking about trying it out on my top, fenders, or maybe even tires.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
There was a thread on this posted up a while back and honestly, I'm tempted to give it a try :thumb:

Ldogg

I think you could maybe spray your seats and any exposed electronics if your top is off and you get caught in the rain. I don't know how it would look or wear though.

Christarp

Personally I'd rather coat everything under the jeep with it... Might make clean up a bit easier after mud. I imagine things like greased joints may not like it though.

liljohn850

As soon as anyone tries this let us all know!! I will def spray my seats and exposed surfaces of the interior!! The hard-top's off and it's too much of a pain to put on when a grey clouds pop up!

liljohn850

After my 15 minutes of internet research...it "appears" that if this stuff was used as just a protective layer from water such as exposed areas inside the jeep it'd be awesome.

Army_Vet

Banned
I think you could maybe spray your seats and any exposed electronics if your top is off and you get caught in the rain. I don't know how it would look or wear though.

I would love to do my seats.

As soon as anyone tries this let us all know!! I will def spray my seats and exposed surfaces of the interior!! The hard-top's off and it's too much of a pain to put on when a grey clouds pop up!

There is a vid on youtube of a JK owner doing his seats, He does a demo of it beading up water but no other reviews. I asked him for an update but no reply so far.
What I seen of it through reviews posted on Youtube, If you touch it or get and detergent on it; it degrades quickly. I have not tried it for myself, but seems to good to be true.

liljohn850

There is a vid on youtube of a JK owner doing his seats, He does a demo of it beading up water but no other reviews. I asked him for an update but no reply so far.
What I seen of it through reviews posted on Youtube, If you touch it or get and detergent on it; it degrades quickly. I have not tried it for myself, but seems to good to be true.

it def seems too good to be true. lol. but, maybe it IS that good...I think a buddy and I are gonna go get some tomorrow and see what happens. I'll let ya'll know :thumb:

Top Bottom