Arizona or Nevada?

Army_Vet

Banned
I life in NAZ and love it, good for wheelin. Good people, and laws are laxed. I have never lifed in Nv, but Love going to vegas. ;)

I think you need to be more specific. Northern AZ is very different from southern AZ.

I have traveled through both states a lot and would not live in the deserts of either, However! northern AZ is appealing to me

TheRoyalDoyle

I think you need to be more specific. Northern AZ is very different from southern AZ.

I have traveled through both states a lot and would not live in the deserts of either, However! northern AZ is appealing to me

I am assuming you meant OP needs to be more specific haha ;) I mentioned that I lived in Northern Az, I live just outsided of Sedona, the high desert is a fantastic place to live. not as hot, close to snow if you want it.

Army_Vet

Banned
I am assuming you meant OP needs to be more specific haha ;) I mentioned that I lived in Northern Az, I live just outsided of Sedona, the high desert is a fantastic place to live. not as hot, close to snow if you want it.

Yes absolutely. I realized it after posting. but then figured ahhhh what the hell. I would love to move to northern AZ thow

Army_Vet

Banned
Come on out. Its hot right now ><

I would love to... If I could get a solid job offer I would jump at the chance. I haven't looked or applied anywhere so Its kinda my fault; Just to put this out there....
If anyone knows of a job offer for a Kick ass Mechanic with 20+ years wrenching experience let me know.... I won't hold my breath waiting for a reply

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
Don't know what your criteria is, but something to consider (I don't know about AZ), Nevada doesn't have a state income tax, so that can increase your take home pay. Also, check real estate prices to see where the better deal is. Having said that, I am looking to move to Colorado. :D

Skirmish

NV may not have a State income tax but we make it up in other ways. I pay around $450 a year to register my JK and 8.1% sales tax.

TheRoyalDoyle

They both have there benefits, some places in az have sales tax as high as 10% like in Sedona. I think you will enjoy yourself no matter where you end up.

mhenry

Vegas isn't too bad. I'm a native, and I'm stuck here for a while (career). It's very hot for a couple of months, but moderate for most of the year, and there is a lot of stuff to do within a two or three hour drive.

Jaydoc1

Don't know what your criteria is, but something to consider (I don't know about AZ), Nevada doesn't have a state income tax, so that can increase your take home pay. Also, check real estate prices to see where the better deal is. Having said that, I am looking to move to Colorado. :D

I love living in CO. I just hope that if you like to shoot that you don't like to shoot with standard capacity magazines (15 rounds plus according to our legislature which has just gone full retard this year).

stweasel

I'm looking at Flagstaff, AZ or Carson Valley, NV

Both are great areas with lots of outdoor activities to take in. Unemployment in Carson City is about 10.5% While in Flagstaff about 7.8%. So your ability to get work is easier in AZ. Flagstaff you have about a 2 hour drive to get to the closest real city Phoenix. Carson City is about 30 min from Reno (if you consider it a city). If I could choose I would pick Carson City just for its proximity to Lake Tahoe and the Sierra Nevada Mountains.....Then again Grand Canyon and the wonders of Southern Utah are just a short ways away from Flagstaff:thinking: Now Im not sure

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
I love living in CO. I just hope that if you like to shoot that you don't like to shoot with standard capacity magazines (15 rounds plus according to our legislature which has just gone full retard this year).

Well Im originally from NYC and now live in NJ. NYC Im sure you are aware of the gun situation and NJ is already a 15 round state. I also have confidence in the people of Colorado that are not full retard and they will fight the good fight.

Army_Vet

Banned
If I could choose I would pick Carson City just for its proximity to Lake Tahoe and the Sierra Nevada Mountains.....Then again Grand Canyon and the wonders of Southern Utah are just a short ways away from Flagstaff:thinking: Now Im not sure

I had this exact same thought process

Top Bottom