315 Duratracs with performance leveling kit

vitodivita

Hi everybody,

I'm ready to purchase a larger set of tires but I need some advice. I'm installing the teraflex performance leveling kit next week but I want to make sure that my tires willl fit.

I plan on moving up from a 265/70R17 duratrac to 315/70R17 duratrac. Based on my research, many folks are saying that this tire barely measures 34". Teraflex says that the leveling kit can fit up to a 34" tire.

I'm also being told that I need to trim my fender flares. Problem with that is that I have a warn elite front bumper, and I think it will look like crap if I trim the stock fender flares. (Notice how they are almost flush) 159938-lg.jpg

I offroad maybe once a month, and sometimes I flex out the suspension. I don't want to destroy my flares doing it. Do I just need bumpstops?

Dirt climber

I have the TF budget boost with shocks and I fit 315 goodyear kevlar mtr and they measured 34.8 you should be fine.

TrailBear

I'm running 35" toyos with the same kit, with the front connected I only had rubbing in the rear, I pulled the inner fenders trimmed the pinch seam and a little from the inside of the rear flares.

If you don't push the limits how do you find them??

vitodivita

I'm going to try exchanging the leveling kit for the 2.5 inch coil lift. I've been banging my head against the wall about it for a while now. It hasn't been installed yet, may as well make a move now before I regret it.

msk466

I'm going to try exchanging the leveling kit for the 2.5 inch coil lift. I've been banging my head against the wall about it for a while now. It hasn't been installed yet, may as well make a move now before I regret it.

35' red letter grabbers with the Teraflex leveling kit..no rubbing!!

ForumRunner_20130721_211319.jpg

ForumRunner_20130721_211346.jpg

Top Bottom