Dented panel....help

I dented this panel this past year when I was taking my door off, mirror hit it. Does this panel come off easy? I think if I can get it off it will push right back out. Its just to the right of the skull. Thanks for any help.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1373159750454.jpg
    1373159750454.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 254

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
It's tack welded to the fender. You can buy a replacement one made a rugged ridge or call pointless dent repair guys in your area.

JKbrick

This may sound really stupid but can you pop it out with a strong suction cup or something along those lines?

Sharkey

Word Ninja
This may sound really stupid but can you pop it out with a strong suction cup or something along those lines?

I had some success with a suction puller. It didn't get rid of the dimples completely, but it made them much less noticeable.

Firewrangler

I got the dimple!! And one on the inside of my drivers door. My lovely wife for whatever reason decided to back into the garage in her Tahoe and hooked my door with her rear bumper denting the door breaking the strap and sending my mirror into the panel. I was sitting in the drivers seat of my jeep as it all unfolded!!! Screaming at the top of my lungs for her to stop!!!

catahoula

Caught the Bug
It's tack welded to the fender. You can buy a replacement one made a rugged ridge or call pointless dent repair guys in your area.

If you can't find a pointless dent repair guy I would look for a paintless one!:) Other than that call it a war wound.

B-rab

Lol I hit my door a week ago when installing rockrails...

I did this :eek: & then :doh:

If anyone's had any luck popping out dents lmk! Haha

Tranquillity

Sure its welded to the fender but you can access it anyway(If you really want to). You just need to remove your fender while avoid denting anything else lol.

mrmet1983

Try popping it out just take off ur fender get back there with a small rubber mallet or something along those lines and smack that love dimple out lol

2013 JKUR 4" Enforcer lift w/ 35" fierce attitude MTs , RR modular front bump w/ warnvr8k

Top Bottom