Not sure what to do with this...

MTG

Caught the Bug
...but I'm sure we'll figure it out on the next big group run!

Found this at a local watering hole tonight. "No" was not an answer!

image-4065006771.jpg
Yeah that's right, an American Honey shot paddle!

image-2824500789.jpg
Obligatory shot (no pun intended) with the JK sticker.

Please don't ask what I had to do for it. :blush:

Last edited:

CarsonCindy

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome! :clap2:

uhhhhh......we have one of those too :blush:

164174_493337493970_56405988970_5883557_385780_n.jpg

2012jkfng702

Nice score Mike...You didn't tell them you would grow your hair back did you??? :D Got two bottles in my freezer that we can use to make sure it works properly next time your down this way...

MTG

Caught the Bug
Awesome! :clap2:

uhhhhh......we have one of those too :blush:

Damn it! You have the two nicest jeeps on the forum AND an AH paddle?! We are not worthy....

Actually, if you turn up the volume really loud on "keep it tight" part 4 when the camera is focused on the fender showing the shot rings, if I am not mistaken, I think you can vaguely hear Eddie say "Thank you Cindy, may I have another?" Not sure what to make of that, but whatever. :cheesy:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Nice score Mike...You didn't tell them you would grow your hair back did you??? :D Got two bottles in my freezer that we can use to make sure it works properly next time your down this way...

I like to under-promise and over-deliver...so no, nothing about the hair coming back. :cheesy:

This may become a staple of wherever I travel to go wheeling. :cheesy::honey:

Actually, I was down last Sunday/Monday but had no "fun" time. I'll hit you up whenever I can go out for sure. :rock:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
2012jkfng702 said:

Hair back or back hair? Because I'm sure he could do the latter.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Sharkey said:
Hair back or back hair? Because I'm sure he could do the latter.

LOL! I knew you were checking me out in Moab. Next year I'm getting my own room.

2012jkfng702

LOL! I knew you were checking me out in Moab. Next year I'm getting my own room.

Damn it. If you need a roomie for next year that will respect your privacy:D let me know, I think the wife and I are gonna try to make the trip with you guys hopefully next year. :beer:

Top Bottom