Cross coubtry road trip??

BadApple

I am going on a 3600 mile road trip to phoenix az to kentucky and back is there anything specific other than fluids that I should check before I leave??
Sent from a little JK!!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
If you drive your rig everyday and you do regular maintenance just drive. Maybe an oil change but that's about it.

MNTN JK

I just got back from 5000 mi trip Socal to Michigan in new rubi, just reg maint and put full synthetic oil in it for trip. Did not use any oil the whole trip u should be fine have fun....

BadApple

Thanks im just paranoid!! Its a 2011 with 58k miles. Driveshaft boots are good and has never leaked oil or smoked.

Sent from a little JK!!

BadApple

You guys have the 3.6 right. Do either of you drive with o/d off I dont want any overheating issues motor or tranny

Sent from a little JK!!

You will do fine. Like everyone else has said, check all fluids and make sure it's all good. Just post some pics of the trip:cool:

BadApple

I will post pics for sure!!! Im going to western ky but will be traveling to the mountains of eastern ky so ill try to get as many pics as possible just cant do to much off roading ill have stupid stock tires and wheels on for the fuel economy lol.

Sent from a little JK!!

Top Bottom