What fenders should I get

I'm looking into getting new fenders. Anyone have any ideas what I should get. I'm thinking of maybe trimming mine because I like the all white look

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I like the factory fenders for the fact that they can take a hit and not mess up your body. I have caught my fender on a rock and it just bends right back to the way it was. I have seen them get caught and rip off and they just pop right back on the clips. That won't be the case with most aftermarket fenders.

I vote for cutting your factory ones. :thumb:

Zstairlessone

The rigid metal tube fenders can wreak havoc on your body. Impact on the trail is transferred through the fender where flexible ones like factory, Bushwacker etc don't nearly as much.

I like the factory fenders for the fact that they can take a hit and not mess up your body. I have caught my fender on a rock and it just bends right back to the way it was. I have seen them get caught and rip off and they just pop right back on the clips. That won't be the case with most aftermarket fenders.

I vote for cutting your factory ones. :thumb:

I think that's what I'm gonna do. Thanks

FoxC

Cut the factory ones and put your money towards other mods. Black door trim will look good...add a nice contrast, but I think I have seen white door trim somewhere:thinking: I rubbed a bfr with one of my rear fenders enough where it pulled off:D. It snapped back to its original shape and I just clipped it back on. No problems:thumb:

i would take your time and cut your OEM fenders. We have seen a few painted ones on here recently that look really good! as had been already said, aftermarket fenders, while some of them look good, have the potential to cause more damage then they might prevent.

andrew-

Benito

Caught the Bug
Post pictures when your done. I would like to see what painted fender flares look like when cut

mrmet1983

Just do the trim save yourself some money and they will look great

2013 JKUR 4" Enforcer lift w/ 35" fierce attitude MTs , RR modular front bump w/ warnvr8k

B-rab

Trimmed mine real thin and I love how aggressive it looks. The other cool thing other then durability is that you can have something a little different then everyone else.

Top Bottom