D30 5.13 gears?

liljohn850

anyone have a Dana30 5.13 ring and pinion they don't want/need laying around? I have the rear set and am on the fence of when to regear, the cheaper the sooner :D I'm ok with a used set as long as it doesn't have like 50,000 miles on it. Just seeing if anyone has a set :crazyeyes:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I'm with OverlanderJK on this, I would just buy a new R&P as they aren't too expensive and will give you peace of mind.

liljohn850

I was hoping someone would have a similar situation of how I ended up with my rear gears. lol. Brand new install gears, blow up axle shaft, buy ProRock 60...sell parts. lol. it was worth a shot:thumb:

i will have a "built" 30 with 5.13s for sale in a week or two (probably 3) if you are interested. I do use the word "built" loosely as it is still a 30, but it has gussets, EVO .44 mag sleeves and lca skids as well as 5.13s. as of now only 30k miles on the axle. let me know....

andrew-

mrmet1983

Where do you guys get your gears from ? I was thinking of just calling northridge

2013 JKUR 4" Enforcer lift w/ 35" fierce attitude MTs , RR modular front bump w/ warnvr8k

Top Bottom