Superchip Flashpaq

theilkjam

I have a list of things that I want done to my 09 wrangler sport. A lift kit and 35s are on the way soon. However, would adding a Superchip Flashpaq do me any good even though I don't have anything done under the hood yet? I plan on doing a CAI soon too...

Webe

Plus you can recal you speedometer to the new tire size. I also do believe you can download programs to add to the performace of the engine like fuel/air mix to timing. There are different set programs for towing to fuel economy.

JK's JK

Banned
Does anyone know what Vin unlock means? Updated the superchip and then gave me some other updated that I can do. One of them is the Vin unlock?

MurderedJK

Does anyone know what Vin unlock means? Updated the superchip and then gave me some other updated that I can do. One of them is the Vin unlock?

If you forget to return the tune back to stock and the dealership flashes your computer, then your SC will be locked out and cannot be used. You used to have to send your tuner back to SC (not sure when they changed this) but now they offer it as a setting for a steep $100. Just remember to return it back to stock each time you take it in and you'll be good.

JK's JK

Banned
If you forget to return the tune back to stock and the dealership flashes your computer, then your SC will be locked out and cannot be used. You used to have to send your tuner back to SC (not sure when they changed this) but now they offer it as a setting for a steep $100. Just remember to return it back to stock each time you take it in and you'll be good.

Thank you for the info. :yup:

CobaltTurbo

SuperChip Flashpaq after re gearing

I re geared my beast to 5:13. Didn't feel much difference in performance on way home from shop yesterday. When I got home I connected the SuperChip ECU tuning :thumb:module and reprogrammed to the new gearing, using the 87 octane tune. WOW what a difference in performance. 5 star mod!!

Top Bottom