Cb antenna

07rub

so im looking to get an antenna that mounts to my front bumper but i cant seem to find any localy and was wondering if anyone as ideas or option etc

07rub

are firestik very flexable? i just dont want the antenna thats going to flap in the wind and hit the grill/hood all the time

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
are firestik very flexable? i just dont want the antenna thats going to flap in the wind and hit the grill/hood all the time

They can flex a lot but, I wouldn't say they are flexible per se. I don't think you would have any issues with it hitting your grill/hood unless you installed a spring.

Spartan

firestik's aren't very flexible. Their some antennas that are, but the flexible ones work better mounted on the back IMO.

Ldogg

The firefly firestik is pretty flexible and would whip around a bit, I have mine mounted on the stock tire carrier, and it sways left to right out on rough trails. I had a firefly get caught on the garage door inner brace while closing, and it bent the thing all the way around making a u at the top. It didn't snap, but it broke on the inside and I had to replace it.

Snsrubicon

Cb ant

so im looking to get an antenna that mounts to my front bumper but i cant seem to find any localy and was wondering if anyone as ideas or option etc

I went with a Wilson 1000 mag mount. Off of the 3rd brake light. Mounted it on a metal mount off of the brake light mount. Easy to take off if you need to, wont break if you hit a tree and will work with any cb...also easy to match to your cb...maybe 15 min install

Top Bottom