Bed Lined

Simmons

I was wanting to get my Jeep bed lined. What is a hood brand to use if any one has done so? And about how much did it run for?
Thanks Simmons

FrankenJeeper

I bedlined my interior myself with Diplicolor BedArmor and it turned out very well. Cost $80 and spent about 10 hours start to finish, about 4 hours getting up the gook crap off the floor with a heatgun and the rest was 20 minutes of rolling on, hour of waiting, 20 minutes rolling on, and so on. I did it back in late march and so far it's held up very well.

2010 JKU Sport
1977 CJ5

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

FrankenJeeper

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1373513954.120484.jpg

2010 JKU Sport
1977 CJ5

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1373513927.938525.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1373513927.938525.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 192

Rooster76

From what I've seen, the Raptor DIY bedliner kit can be really nice if you do it right. Here is a link to a write up on "the other forum"

http://www.jk-forum.com/jk-show-tell-33/u-pol-raptor-bed-liner-tub-shots-notes-reference-threads-238739/

You beat me too it. That's actually my thread. It cost me almost exactly $200 with all the supplies and sprayed. I had a 18 gallon air compressor before hand. It's about $125 for the kit that includes a gun and 4 quarts of paint. It's a great finish that is very easy to clean. It doesn't add much if any traction on the flip side.

I would defiantly stay away from Herculiner. It fads and often looks sub par.

Monstaliner has tons of happy users. It's a roll on that can also be sprayed. It's about the same price as raptor.

Having the jeep Bedlined is the best mod you can do. It cleans up in minutes. No worries about spills, dog hair, sand, dust, mud, snow, or slightly dirty cargo. I also now will roll out even in light rains or if it might rain with the windows out. It's way less stressful over all. The thing is that it is very time consuming to prep. Then you need to let it sit for a day or two to cure before putting the seats back in.

Good luck with what ever you choose.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
From what I've seen, the Raptor DIY bedliner kit can be really nice if you do it right. Here is a link to a write up on "the other forum"

http://www.jk-forum.com/jk-show-tell-33/u-pol-raptor-bed-liner-tub-shots-notes-reference-threads-238739/

Did I miss something or is there a reason why you refer to JK-Forum as "the other forum"? :thinking:

You beat me too it. That's actually my thread. It cost me almost exactly $200 with all the supplies and sprayed. I had a 18 gallon air compressor before hand. It's about $125 for the kit that includes a gun and 4 quarts of paint. It's a great finish that is very easy to clean. It doesn't add much if any traction on the flip side.

I would defiantly stay away from Herculiner. It fads and often looks sub par.

Monstaliner has tons of happy users. It's a roll on that can also be sprayed. It's about the same price as raptor.

Having the jeep Bedlined is the best mod you can do. It cleans up in minutes. No worries about spills, dog hair, sand, dust, mud, snow, or slightly dirty cargo. I also now will roll out even in light rains or if it might rain with the windows out. It's way less stressful over all. The thing is that it is very time consuming to prep. Then you need to let it sit for a day or two to cure before putting the seats back in.

Good luck with what ever you choose.

Great write-up! I've used Herculiner in the past and would definitely not recommend it for the fact that it fades and becomes pours.

Briguy114

Did I miss something or is there a reason why you refer to JK-Forum as "the other forum"? :thinking:

Because to me it is just that. I started on that forum and moved over to this one. The only reason I go on JKF now is to look at the for sale section

Top Bottom