Rim decision

SPIELUHR

Hey everyone so im going back and forth on what rims I want / would look good on my Crush orange JK here's the 3 im thinking about, price not being an issue. I know A LOT of people run the XD Addicts but I haven't seen them on the crush yet. Thanks for the feedback :)

CRAGER STREET LOCK.jpg

XD ADDICT MACHINED.jpg XD ADDICT BLACK.jpg

Paws

Personally... I don't like anything blingy unless it serves a purpose. Fake bead locks just not my style. If $ isn't an issue then get the spider locks , true bead locks.

Then I have to ask what size and is this just for looks while offroading? What do you want your rig to be like in 2 years? 37s, 40s?

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Personally I like the black on Crush but I'm biased. The 3rd wheel is the one I'd choose. :yup:

Aeraun

Personally... I don't like anything blingy unless it serves a purpose. Fake bead locks just not my style. If $ isn't an issue then get the spider locks , true bead locks.

Then I have to ask what size and is this just for looks while offroading? What do you want your rig to be like in 2 years? 37s, 40s?

+1. If money isn't an option than go big and do have in mind where you are going with tires. And in my opinion, with the crush color, whatever rim you decide on get it in black. Matte or gloss

SPIELUHR

sorry I meant $ wasn't an issue between the 3 I showed lol I do like the spider locks / ATX wheels but if I choose one of those it would be awhile before I could afford them which I may do down the road but for now im just wanting something other then stock and I " PLAN " to just go up to a 37" but you know how it goes

SPIELUHR

thanks everyone for their :twocents: I am doing a black and orange theme so if I did end up with the addicts it would probably be the black. I just see soooooo many jeeps out there now with those I kinda wanted to be diff but I LOVE the way they look

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
hmmm i like the all black look. my :twocents: is the cragers but the addicts have been growing on me little by little.

side note - if you like the cragers but not the chrome center hub look at black rocks. come in the same design just totally blacked out. i run there soft 8 version and i like them

Paws

Yeah all black will look good on the Crush!!

Now that I have more info on what you want, I vote for XDs.

Cheers!:beer:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Just be prepared for all those shiny knobs to get ripped off on the rocks if your planning to wheel rocks. I have some on my rims that don't stick out as far as those and they have been beat to hell and back. I am missing quite a few of them.

SPIELUHR

Just be prepared for all those shiny knobs to get ripped off on the rocks if your planning to wheel rocks. I have some on my rims that don't stick out as far as those and they have been beat to hell and back. I am missing quite a few of them.

LOL that's ok not planning on it being a pavement princess just wanted something that looks better then stock but at a reasonable price :yup:

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug

^^^. This! It hurts a little at first. ;)

WAYALIFE APP 🍺

Spartan

I like ATX. Not saying that they have the best looking wheels, but I think they are one of the best quality wheels you can get.

Out if the 3 you posted I would pick the 3rd.

Top Bottom