Big bear

B-rab

After doing some browsing from something close but a little different I've decided to take a trip to big bear.
Wanting to do the deep creek trail and a few others while in Big bear. Thinking about a travel day and 2 days of trails.
I am currently looking for locals interested that can show us the entrances and routes to take.
If anybody has any interest in joining post here and we can try and get some dates and planning started. Hoping for Aug. but depends if we have trail guide.

Cheers,
Mike

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE! B-l2ab!

Army_Vet

Banned
Big Bear!!!

After doing some browsing from something close but a little different I've decided to take a trip to big bear.
Wanting to do the deep creek trail and a few others while in Big bear. Thinking about a travel day and 2 days of trails.
I am currently looking for locals interested that can show us the entrances and routes to take.
If anybody has any interest in joining post here and we can try and get some dates and planning started. Hoping for Aug. but depends if we have trail guide.

Cheers,
Mike

I don't live close enough anymore to join ya, but while there you need to go to Grizzly Manor Inn for breakfast one day. (unless you some health nut) then don't bother.
But if you go Order a LumberJack with a short stack of pancakes... Just to see if they look at you funny

B-rab

Sheeeeeet... I'm a big corn fed boy I'll just look like a local haha !

Thanks for the info!

B-rab

Still having no luck with finding us a trail leader. I refuse to do this without someone who knows the trails in routes because of safety. If anyone is interested please shoot me a pm!
Thanks
Mike

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
What dates are you looking at? We are always looking for a reason to go to big bear! :yup:

crowrb29

What dates. I have a buddy that grew up on crestline and is my go to SME on the mountain trails. I'm sure I could get him to come with me. :)

B-rab

No dates have been posted because I have not found anyone that knows the trails in the area.

Jk4thedirt

I have done a few of them. I have maps of the entire area.

How equipped are your rigs? Most of them, you need at least 35's and a locker. I would also suggest rock rails.

Top Bottom