motor knocking?

2k13jk

This is the best video i can get of this problem i have my 2013 jk 2500 mile started it and sounds like it has a slight knock on the bottom end im bringing it in monday for them to see what it is

2k13jk

I hate to say it but its true id rather just have them buy it back or trade it in for the 6 speed cummins ive always wanted

xflstl

I hate to say it but its true id rather just have them buy it back or trade it in for the 6 speed cummins ive always wanted

On a side note, perhaps the dealer will get this fixed up for you. I know the new 3.6 have been having some issue's, you yourself are getting horrid MPG and now knocking. It's a safe assumption IMO that the dealership / warranty will get both these birds with 1 stone.

2k13jk

Im havin a bunch of problems gas mileage motor kncking clutch chatters like hell shifting every gear im hoping its a lemon

2k13jk

Will do i called my local dealership service is closed till monday but theyre very good with theyre warranty work i was in theyre the other day looking at a duramax the owner just comes up to me and says hows the jeep he sold it to me 3 months ago and i told him whats been happening and offered me full price back for it right away and theyre one of the three top SRT dealer ship in the country

2k13jk

Well the dealership said that knocking is normal so its getting traded in thursday for a 2004 ram 2500 diesel 4 door 6 foot bed

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Wait your trading in a brand new jeep for a 10 year old truck just because one guy said it sounds normal? :thinking:

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Unfortunately there are going some vehicles that have more problems than others. A friend of mine had an engine knock and had it fixed by dealership full warranty repair. I think it would be worth fighting for. What's the chance of you having even more problems on a 2004 Ram Diesel. Just saying.

Paisano

Well the dealership said that knocking is normal so its getting traded in thursday for a 2004 ram 2500 diesel 4 door 6 foot bed

What prompted you to buy the Jeep in the first place? A Jeep to me isn't something I buy and say oh the hell with it, I'm gonna trade it in on a diesel truck. Don't get me wrong I have a diesel truck too but a Jeep is one of those vehicles I just love to own!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

10frank9

Web Wheeler
What prompted you to buy the Jeep in the first place? A Jeep to me isn't something I buy and say oh the hell with it, I'm gonna trade it in on a diesel truck. Don't get me wrong I have a diesel truck too but a Jeep is one of those vehicles I just love to own!

This chap has another thread complaining about the terrible JK gas mileage. Go figure.

mrmet1983

What dealer wud say that's a normal sound ? Smh

2013 JKUR 4" Enforcer lift w/ 35" fierce attitude MTs , RR modular front bump w/ warnvr8k

Paisano

Knocking, bad gas mileage? They can't possibly have anything to do with one another!

Top Bottom