stinger bumper

flotto

I'm thinking about making a front bumper with stinger my next mod. Whats everyone's favorite? I'd really like to be able to keep my fog lights also.

JKU EXTREME

The Evo Quarter Pounder bumper with stinger or Genright front winch bumper with Boulder series stinger (steel or aluminium) in my opinion these stingers are #1 and #2

jrylb73

I like the Poison Spyder BFH w/ Trail Stinger.
IMG_20130710_155810_434.jpg

Skid_Kid

It was my own personal opinion, but it was a tad heavy and the skid plate made it even heavier. I also had the one with the flat top so a winch would have mounted high and living in the valley of the dirt people, I might have been at risk of over heating a bit.

The quality of the bumper was great though! Welds were awesome and everything lined up nicely.

Sent from my PRC-119

Briguy114

Glad to hear that it is quality. If I end up getting it I think I will skip the skid plate and just cut off the crash bar. I dont have a rubi so I dont need to worry about protecting the sway bar motor or rotating it up out of the way

JKU EXTREME

I forgot about JCR I have heard good things from the forum members who currently own and previously owned the bumper, and it helps that they're reasonably priced and look nice

Atch

I forgot about JCR I have heard good things from the forum members who currently own and previously owned the bumper, and it helps that they're reasonably priced and look nice

Aren't there long waits when it comes to their bumpers.

Top Bottom