2103 jkur bb

maidenhell

I just installed a 2.5 BB on my JK. I didn't use the brake extenders(will just get longer ones) cause of this black kinda tube, which I think is for the tire pressure. My question is, how do you extend that?
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1373812278.571557.jpg .
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1373812375.257533.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

maidenhell

It's the tube right beside the brake line. The small one. It's attached to the same bracket as the brakeline.

Moochie

If that is a plastic clip on it you should just be able to cut it off. I don't recall seeing this on mine.

maidenhell

Is there anyway to extend that. After I put the new brake line and disconnect my swaybar it will rip out

Moochie

It's not necessary to extend that. Just let it hang loose. You can zip tie it to your brake line.

Moochie

Here are a couple of quick photos I found. They don't show a lot of detail. In my case I had to loosen the fastener that is farther up the wire. I don't have my Jeep right now so I can't take better photos. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1373814424.733312.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1373814457.930174.jpg

JKbrick

When I lifted mine 2 1/2" that wire went through the c on the axle from stock. We had it all disassembled for sleeves and gussets and re routed it with the brake line when re assembling the front axle. The stock brake lines on mine were plenty long up front, and I just dropped the rear mounts on the frame for the back. Seems good but I'm not a professional mechanic

RamP

I also have a 13 JKU with a Teraflex BB. I used an extension bracket that I got from Synergy suspension and it mounted up just like the rear. The sensor cables were a little tight but I've had on problems after 6k miles and 3 wheeling trips.
A0FBEEEB-EF56-4B12-BAF9-96889FC6A1B1-4746-000003528DA16486_zps623cf147.jpg

maidenhell

When I get my new brake lines I can just reroute them with the lines

Top Bottom