San Diego Suds n Grub

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
SD-SUDS.jpg

If you live in the San Diego area, I'd like to invite you to join us over at the Green Flash Brewing Company on Thursday, July 25th at 6:00pm. In addition to having great brews on tap, the Green Flash Brewing Company is also known for bringing out some killer good food trucks!! Needless to say, if you wanna hang out with some cool folks from WAYALIFE, moe on some tasty food and refresh yourself with some mighty fine brews, please be sure to save the date and join us :yup:

Where: Green Flash Brewing Company
When:
Thursday, July 25th @ 6:00pm

Green Flash Brewing Company is located on the corner of Mira Mesa Blvd and Flanders Dr. in the city of San Diego, California.

6550 Mira Mesa Blvd.
San Diego, CA 92121
(858) 622-0085

Food Truck Coming
Red Oven Pizza

Who's Coming List:
1. WOL & Bleedbeat
2. OverlanderJK
3. Moochie
4. SDG
5. Paisano
6. Jelliott076
7. TheDuff
8. mcpuck
9. naysjp
10. Rebel JK
11. ilikedirt2011
12. Paychex.308
13. EasyE

Maybe List
1. sean.m.adams33

We look forward to seeing you all there :beer:

Last edited:

CarsonCindy

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone up for suds n grub next Thursday, August 25th, 6 PM at Green Flash Brewing Co.?

There website doesn't say which food truck will be there but there is one there every night.

Any interest?

We will be back from Tahoe by then and would love to join you! Let us know if you need any help setting it up. :)

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
We will be back from Tahoe by then and would love to join you! Let us know if you need any help setting it up. :)

Sweet! If you want to start a new thread or edit my post to the usual info feel free. Wasn't sure if you guys would be back by then or not. :thumb:

SDG

Caught the Bug
Hopefully I am still not driving my sweet 200 by then.

Moochie, is smokey going to be back in your hands by then?

Top Bottom