ATX Slab

JKJody

What are people using to balance these wheels? Ive seen little beads you put in the tire. Or weights on the outside? Thanks. I want to pick up a set of these and want to know. Also likes and dislikes?

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Many people running slabs and Nittos find they don't have to balance them.

I'm interested in hearing the likes and dislikes though.

Jkzinger

Caught the Bug
Yep, with my Nitto's and Slabs I did not have to balance my 37s at all. Have also scarred up the beadlock ring a lot on all 5 wheels and still in balance!

JKJody

That's good to know. I wonder how well they'll balance with toyos. (I'm getting a good price on these). How often would I check the torque on the slabs?

Moochie

That's good to know. I wonder how well they'll balance with toyos. (I'm getting a good price on these). How often would I check the torque on the slabs?

They are great with Toyo's. That's what I have and will buy again when needed. I had mine balanced. Easy to do, at Discount Tire. I bought the tires from Discount. They won't touch the rings so you have to mount them yourself. The weights just stick on to the back of the wheels. I have about 30,000 miles on them.

Jkzinger

Caught the Bug
I think people have had good luck not balancing the Toyos also. I check my bolt torque about once a month and have only found one or two that were a little loose.

Top Bottom