Friends coming to go Jeeping this weekend: I have to miss meeting Mel Wade!

Jaydoc1

Some friends have been planning on bringing their Jeeps out from Kansas to Colorado for several months and we've been super excited about finally getting them out on some Colorado trails. Unfortunately I just found out that it's Trail Jeeps of Boulder's 3rd annual Trail Jeeps Day this weekend and that Mel and the EVO Mfg crew will have a booth there!

I hate to miss that!

Maybe I can convince the guys that driving in Boulder is just as scary and challenging as any off-road trail in Colorado?

pvanweelden

Any details on the Jeep Day? Jus arrived in Brighton, CO for the week/weekend
Thanks!

Sent from my LG-C800 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jaydoc1

image-3751174189.jpg

Here you go.

Oh and if you go to www.trailjeeps.com there is a link where you can sign up for their newsletters. That's how I found out about this weekend.

There is a giveaway for an AEV Procal and some Spidertrax 1.5" wheel spacers. Smokin' Dave's (not to be confused with Famous Dave's) BBQ will be there along with a big vendor show as well.

If anyone goes, post up and let me know how it was!

Last edited:

Spartan

View attachment 40255

Here you go.

Oh and if you go to www.trailjeeps.com there is a link where you can sign up for their newsletters. That's how I found out about this weekend.

There is a giveaway for an AEV Procal and some Spidertrax 1.5" wheel spacers. Smokin' Dave's (not to be confused with Famous Dave's) BBQ will be there along with a big vendor show as well.

If anyone goes, post up and let me know how it was!

If I was still single I would totaly drive the 12hrs to go to that, but then agin, it would take about as long to drive down to the EVO shop.
Hoping someone goes, and posts up some pics and stuff.

Top Bottom