Electrical Help!!!!

Buddy22

Woke up this morning to drive to work and started my 2008 Jeep unlimited x and had my windshield wipers on, lights on without turning them on and no blinkers. I took the windshiled wipers fuse out and solved that problem for now but does anybody have a clue why this is happening? Is there a short somewhere?

Jeeper714

This recently happened to me... I have had electrical issues randomly with my jeep since owning it day 1 with 8 miles off the lot.... Mine was due to the multifunction switches needing to be replaced... both of them!

Buddy22

This recently happened to me... I have had electrical issues randomly with my jeep since owning it day 1 with 8 miles off the lot.... Mine was due to the multifunction switches needing to be replaced... both of them!

How much did that cost. I hope that's the problem

Webe

If you had your engine compartment hosed out you could have moisture in you fuse box. For me I had some things that worked and some that didn't. Had to jumpstart it to get to work. At work the mechanic figureed it out and just pulled all the fuses and air hosed the box out. Put everything back in and all was good.

Top Bottom